Name Cards / Friend List Edit
Requesting Name Card exchange Edit
To start things off you will need to right click on someone you wish to add you your friend list.
Right clicking brings up the above image display. You click on "Personal Card" to request an exchange of name cards.
Receiving Name Card exchange request Edit
Getting the Name Card Window Edit
Using the Name Card Window Edit
This brings up the following window. [Names censored for privacy]
You can filter the list by clicking the Online, Offline, or All tabs at the top of the window.
Once you click on your friend you have several options as shown below.
- Read new mail ~ Allows you to read new mail sent by this friend.
- Read old mail ~ Allows you to read old mail sent by this friend.
- Mail ~ Allows you to mail your friend.
- Pal Mail ~ Allows you to send Pals/Pets and/or Items to your friend.
- Delete this namecard ~ Allows you to delete the namecard from your list.
[This removes you from theirs as well.]
Using the Mail Edit
When using the Mail, you can click "Change Address" to mail multiple friends at once. Be careful though as it sends the entire note to all of your friends you selected.
-Would like to thank LadyLene for her assistance as a target for the Name Card images.